LOAN PROGRAMS – USDA Loans
More Families are Taking Advantage of the USDA Loan
In 2012 the USDA enacted changes that made millions of borrowers eligible for their rural mortgage programs. Many home buyers dream of purchasing a home but don’t necessarily have the cash on hand to make the hefty 20% down payment required by a conventional home loan.
USDA mortgages stand alone as the only zero money down program available to borrowers that have not served in the military. Eligible borrowers will be hard pressed to find a loan program that offers more favorable terms.
Who Qualifies for a USDA Mortgage?
USDA Loans used to be considered “farmers loans” but that is simply not the case anymore. Just about anyone looking to purchase a home outside a major metropolitan area can qualify for a USDA Loan.
Some of the eligibility standards that determine if you qualify for a USDA loan for your home include what county and zip code the home resides in, your current income and credit history, as well as the number of dependents you can claim. Because these guidelines are very specific, it is important to work with a company that has experience dealing with USDA government financing to help determine your eligibility. Call the Chris Bonin Loan Team today
USDA Loan Program: Growing in popularity, USDA loans offer incredible benefits to borrowers.
- It’s not “just for farmers,” millions can now qualify
- Offer better terms than an FHA or conventional loans
- Lower Rates and $0 Down Financing
- Can be used to buy a new home or refinance to a lower rate.
How to Apply for a USDA Loan
- Complete this easy, 2 minute form – click here
- A USDA Loan Specialist will contact you to answer any questions you may have
- See what you qualify for with no obligations
USDA Loan Facts – Encouraging Rural Home Purchasing
- The USDA closed $16 billion in 2011
- $0 Down, 100% financing is available.
- Terms are up to 30 years allowing you to lower monthly payments
- Lower income families and those with blemished credit can qualify