LOAN PROGRAMS – First Time Buyer
Special 1st Time Home Buyer Programs
- Down Payment Assistance
- Special Closing Cost Assistance Programs
- State Bond Programs
- First Time Home Buyer Grants
- FHA, VA, and USDA Home Loans
- HUD’s $100 Down Program Payment Loans
- Special Teacher, Fire Fighter, and Police Programs
- My Community Loans
- New Construction Loans
- Home Loans With Repairs
Common Home Buyer Questions
- How Much Home Can I Qualify For?
- How Do I Apply For These Special Financing Programs?
- Can I use more than one program with my loan?
- Is it true that I will not have a mortgage payment the first 2 months after I close?
- Can Chris and his team help me?
Top 3 First Time Home Buyer Tips
- You don’t Have To Have Great Credit To Qualify
- You are considered a first time home buyer if you haven’t owned a home in 3 years
- Most Programs allow for co-signers