Our Services: Loan Checklist
What documents do I need to have ready for my loan? It’s important that you have your paperwork in order when you are ready to apply for your mortgage. In order to process your application and verify the information you’ve told us about your income, employment, assets, credit and identity, we require the following documents to be submitted with your signed application and disclosures.
Listed below are the documents needed under most circumstances. Certain loan types may require more documentation.
- Complete tax returns and W2′s for the past 2 years (all schedules)
- Most recent 30 days paystubs
- Residence addresses for the past 2 years
- Names and addresses of employers from the past 2 years
- Last 3 months of bank statements for all checking, savings, mutual funds/401K etc. (all pages)
- Color Copy of Your Drivers License
- Copy of Divorce Decree or Child Support Award Letters
- Sales contract or purchase agreement (If you have a home already selected)
- Certificate of Eligibility and DD-214 (For VA Financing)